AIRTEC Motorsport are proud to offer the oil cooler kit for the Fiesta ST 180
Long overdue but it’s been worth the wait, making every part of our AIRTEC Motorsport oil cooler kit unique and finished to a stunning level of quality.
Grill mounted to achieve maximum cold airflow and fits either side of grill as not to affect cold air feed for air filters.
- 13 row high performance AIRTEC motorsport oil cooler
- Aeroquip 90 degree Black anodised fittings with Black Pro-Lite Oil hose
- Billets anodised Black hose line seperators x 4
- Gearbox mounted hose securing bracket finished in ProSeries Black
Designed to fit with AIRTEC stage 3 intercooler & suppled with a bracket for cars running standard or other aftermarket intercooler!
AIRTEC Motorsport hot side lower boost pipe for Fiesta ST 180.
Designed to increase airflow on the Fiesta ST 180 as a replacement of the restrictive standard boost pipe, the AIRTEC Motorsport hot side boost pipe creates a much smother air flow by replacing the restrictive bends and smaller diameter pipe.
- Swaged ends to prevent blowing of on bigger power cars.
- Will work perfect with standard or re-mapped Fiesta ST's.
- To fit with both, stock and AIRTEC intercooler.
- Resonator delete.
- Fitting takes less than 30 minutes to install and fits to standard boost hoses.
52mm pipe throughout, compared to the restrictive 42mm resonated standard pipe.
AVAILABLE ONLY IN SILVER FINISH
Registered Design Right number: 6033436
AIRTEC part no: ATMSFO77
- Improved cold-starting
- More efficient fuel consumption
- Better engine performance and acceleration
- Smoother idling performance and throttle response
- Original equipment quality now available to the aftermarket
- Plugs available for all applications
- Lower required voltage and high ignitability
- Suitable for high response driving
Here we have an oil control baffle plate kit which installs simply into your sump on your 1.6 ecoboost engine.
It is designed to keep your engine oil around the oil pickup during high speed cornering G forces helping maintain oil pressure and reliability.
This Price Includes Removing Sump Pan, Installing Baffle Plate Kit and Reinstalling Sump With Genuine Ford Oil and Filter Change
Wössner are regarded by Europe’s leading motor sport engine builders as being the piston of choice when building an engine not only to perform, but to withstand the stresses and duress’s of competition life. Wössner pistons feature a unique PTFE coating on the skirts and a grade of 4032 Alloy (T6) which allows the engine builder to run a closer piston to bore tolerance then he might do on another make of piston.